Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jesus backs the Jets!



Well duh. Who the Hell else would I back but the underdog? Heck, I've been a Bills fan since like the year 3!

Dad and I have a bet going today. He bet Me 30 pieces of silver that the Colts were going to win by 10. Now, He's always had a serious interest in Peyton Manning, and when Dad takes a serious interest in your career, you do things like win four MVP awards. Well, I hate to break it to you Peyton, but having my Dad on your side isn't going to be enough for you today. This time when the Jets pull out the win (or at least cover the spread), and thank Me after every touchdown, they're actually going to be right in giving me all the credit.

Because today, Jesus is a Jets fan!

xoxoxo
Jesus "Revis" Christ

P.S. I'm officially laying a curse on Brett Favre. May he throw at least three interceptions, and may no team sign him next offseason when he decides to come out of retirement for the 37th time. No one cares anymore about how you just looooove to play football Brett.

No comments:

Post a Comment